Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Swatch # 11


This swatch is from someone very dear to me because they are very dear to my mother. I have known Irene for such a long time and she is truly a lovely person. I don't think "Auntie I" will mind if I share her beautiful sentiments ... Dear Mattie: Once upon a time, your mommy and daddy closed their eyes and quietly made a wish to have you in their lives. They searched and searched for you- halfway around the world. And each step of their journey finally led them to the blessed moment they first looked into your eyes and they knew they had found their greatest joy, their greatest love. I wish you strength and courage to face each day, love and laughter to light your way, and all the things bright and beautiful all the days of your life. I choose this fabric because it reminded me of the many hills your parents climbed on their search to find you and to happily bring you home. I love this fabric!

No comments: